In October of 2010 I purchased or "won" a gift card for $50.00.I paid for the card within a few days as well at the $6 plus for shipping and handling.

After 3 month went by, I had still not received my gift card. I called in and I was given one excuse after another. I was even told that the only way I could sprak to a "manager" was via chat (instant messagging). I was promised that I was receive my gift card very soon.

2 more months go by and again,I had not received the gift card nor a coutersy call from their office. It was not until I threatened to take legal action, contact the BBB, and exhaust all other remedies was I promised that my guft card would arrive within 2 weeks. 1 months later it was sent to me. Horrible customer service, Horrible business!!!!

Do not purchase "bids." The money that you spend on bidding on a item, even if only it for $1.50, is 3 x what it would cost you to but the product in the first place.

I spent $100 on bids for a $50 gift card and then had to pay another $6 for shipping and handling.Rip Off!!

Had an Experience with Bidsauce?

Comments

Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more